Wedding Crashers is a 2005 Hollywood Movie which stars Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Rachel McAdams.
The movie revolves around a pair of committed womanizers who sneak into weddings to take advantage of the romantic tinge in the air, find themselves at odds with one another when John meets & falls for Claire Cleary.
Let’s take a look at the rules of crashing wedding set up by these two Wedding Crashers 8)
Barney Stinson Office Wall Poster Collection:
1) Discovery: “We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it, but sail we must and not drift nor lie at anchor.” – Oliver Wendell Holmes.
2) Courage: “True greatness comes when you’re tested.” – Theodore Roosevelt”
3) Opportunity: “You will always miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.”
4) Lead With Vision: “Leaders keep their eyes on the horizon, not just on the bottom line.” – Warren G. Bennis.
5) Focus: “See the task ahead then overcome it.”
6) Perseverance: “Continuous effort is the key to unlocking your potential.” – Sir Winston Churchill”
7) Conformity: “It’s the one who is different that gets left out in the cold.”
8 ) Strength: “What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.”
9) Challenge: “We either find a way or we make one.”
10) Perfection: “It is not good enough to win, everybody else should lose”
11) Awesomeness: “When I get sad, I stop being sad and be Awesome Instead. True Story.” – Barney Stinson”
12) Teamwork: “The chain is only as strong as the weakest link”
13) Teamwork: “Coming together is the beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.” – Henry Ford
Also Check Out: