Institute of Banking Personal Selection (IBPS) has published the recruitment notification for Specialist officer in 19 public sector Banks. This will be the 2nd CWE for Specialist officers conducted by IBPS. Last year also, IBPS conducted Specialist Officer exam in the month of March-April. Though many candidates are still complaining about inefficiency of IBPS as not a single recruitment notice has been published by banks for the marketing officer profile and few other profiles on the basis of last year’s Specialist Officer exam. So, it is hard to believe, why IBPS needed to conduct the exam again this year.
Name of posts in the Specialist Officer (SO) CWE 2013:
1. IT Officer Scale 1
2. Agricultural Field Officer Scale 1
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale 1
4. Law Officer Scale 1
5. Technical Officer Scale 1
6. HR/Personal Officer Scale 1
7. Marketing Officer Scale 1
8. I.T Officer Scale 2
9. Law Officer Scale 2
Age Limit :
1. For Law Officer & IT Officer post , Candidates should be minimum of 21 yrs.
2. For Specialist Officer post, candidates must between 20 yrs to 35 yrs.
Note: Age Relaxation will be extended as per government rules.
1) Rs. 450/- for General and OBC Candidates
2) Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
Online Registration Start Date : 10 January, 2013
Closing Date for Online Registration and Editing Application Form: 28 January, 2013
Payment of Application Fees- 12.01.2013 – 01.02.2013(Both dates inclusive)
Download of Call Letter for the Specialist Officer Written Exam: 06.03.2013
Online Written examination date(Tentative) : 16.03.2013 or 17.03.2013
How to Apply : Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online mode from IBPS official website. Candidates are advised to upload their recent scanned photograph and signature at the application.
We wish all the best to all the eligible and interested candidates.