1) If you can fart consistently for 6 years & 9 months, you can produce enough gas to create the energy equal to an atomic bomb.
2) The brain is much more active at night time than during the day time.
3) Your thumb is of the same length as of your nose.
4) An average human dream lasts for 2-3 seconds.
5) When you look at someone you love, your pupils dilate, and they do the same when you look at someone you hate.
6) An average human spend up to 2 weeks kissing in his or her lifetime A one-minute kiss burns 26 calories.
7) Your brain operates on the same amount of power as of 10-watt light bulb.
8 ) Everyday an average person loses 60-100 strands of hair.
9) Sneezes normally exceed 165 KPH and cough at 95KPH.
10) During your lifetime, you will produce enough amount of saliva to fill at least two swimming pools.
11) Your Hand Can Have A Mind On Its Own: Have you seen the movie “Idle Hands” which is based on the “Alien Hand Syndrome”. It is actually possible that person suffering from this unusual neurological disorder can have a hand with a mind of its own.
12) In 30 minutes, an average human body gives off enough amount of heat to boil a half gallon of water.
13) Babies are always born with blue eyes.
14) Your nose can remember around 50,000 different types of scents.
15) It takes 17 muscles to smile and 43 to frown: So stay happy.
16) Apart from the finger print, even Every tongue print is also unique.
17) The more colder room you sleep in, the more are the chances that you will have a bad dream.
18) You cannot tickle yourself.
19) Women blink twice as many times as men blink.
20) You Could Remove A Large Portion of your Internal Organs and still can Survive: It is possible that after removing spleen, the stomach, 1 kidney, 1 lung, 75% of the liver, 80% of the intestines, and almost every organ from the pelvic & groin area and you still can survive.